Teach Yourself : Surface Areas & Volumes (class 10)
A self paced course on Surface Areas & Volumes. On-line class can be conducted, if needed.
This course is for students of Class 10. The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, unsolved question papers and tests. It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required (T & C apply).
For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com.You may write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course offers following topics
> Problems on finding surface areas & volumes of combinations of any two of the following:
3.Right circular cylinders
4.Right circular cones
5.Frustum of a cone
> Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems. (Problems with combination of more than two different solids should not be taken.)
It is expected that the student have studied Polynomials for class 9.
The course consists of
|Number of videos||: 2|
|Number of PPTs||: 8|
|Number of class recordings||: 2|
|Number of online tests||: 1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Surface Areas & Volumes for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? : Yes (only for two months)
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn Surface Areas & Volumes.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepares learners for Class 10 examination.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a learner will be able to
solve problems onbases Surface Areas & Volumes for class 10 standard.
Note: In the course few materials from public domain are referred, Availability of such materials in the course is subject to availability of these materials in public domain.
Language of instruction: English