Teach Yourself : Area Related to Circles (Class 10)
A self paced course on Area Related to Circles. On-line class can be conducted, if needed.
This course is for students of Class 10. The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, unsolved question papers and tests. It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required (T & C apply).
For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com.You may write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course offers following topics
> Motivate the area of a circle
> Area of sectors and segments of a circle
> Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating area of segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to central angle of 60°, 90° and 120° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circle should be taken
It is expected that the student have studied Polynomials for class 9.
The course consists of
|Number of videos||: 2|
|Number of PPTs||: 2|
|Number of documents||: 1|
|Number of online tests||: 1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Area Related to Circles for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? : No
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn Area Related to Circles.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepares learners for Class 10 examination.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a learner will be able to
> Solve problems bases area and perimeter of circles
Note: In the course few materials from public domain are referred, Availability of such materials in the course is subject to availability of these materials in public domain.
Language of instruction: English