Teach Yourself : Quadratic Equations (Class 10)
A self-paced course on Quadratic Equation for Class 10. On-line classes can be conducted, if needed.
This course is for students of Class 10. The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, unsolved question papers and tests. It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required.
For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com.You may write us to email@example.com.
You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course offers following topics
1. Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2+bx+c=0, (a ≠ 0)
2. Solution of the quadratic equations (only real roots) by
2.3 Completing the square
2.4 Using quadratic formula
3. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots
4. Situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities
It is expected that the student have studied Polynomials for class 9.
The course consists of
|Number of videos||: 2|
|Number of PPTs||: 2|
|Number of documents||: 3|
|Number of online tests||: 1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Quadratic Equations for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? : No
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn Quadratic Equations.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepares learners for Class 10 examination.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a learner will be able to > Solve Quadratic Equations by
> Completing the square
> Using quadratic formula
> Formulate quadratic equation, if roots are given
> Solve situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities
Note: In the course few materials from public domain are referred, Availability of such materials in the course is subject to availability of these materials in public domain.
Language of instruction: English