Teach Yourself : Linear Equations (Class 10)
A self-paced course on Linear Equations for Class 10. On-line classes can be conducted, if required.
This course is for students of Class 10.
The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, assignments and tests.
It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required. For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com.You may write us to email@example.com. You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course offers following topics
1. Introduction of pair of linear equations in two variables
2. Solution of pair of linear equations in two variables by graphical method
3. Geometric representation of different possibilities of solutions/inconsistency.
4. Solution of pair of linear equations in two variables by different algebraic methods
4.1 by substitution
4.2 by elimination
4.3 by cross multiplication
5. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions
6. Simple situational problems
It is expected that the student have studied Polynomials for class 9.
The course consists of
|Number of videos||: 1|
|Number of PPTs||: 1|
|Number of documents||: 2|
|Number of online tests||: 1|
|Number of assignments||: 1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Pair of Linear Equations in two variables for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? :No
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn Linear Equations.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepares learners for Class 10 examination.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a student should be able to :
> Identify linear equations in two variables.
> Solve linear equations of two variables
> by graphical method
> by below algebraic methods
> by substitution
> by elimination
> by cross multiplication
> To identify whether a solution of a system of linear equation in two variables exists or not.
> To solve situational problems based on linear equations in two variables.
Language of instruction: English