Teach Yourself : Polynomials (Class 10)
A self-paced course on Polynomials for Class 10. On-line classes can be conducted, if required.
This course is for students of Class 10.
The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, assignments and tests.
It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required. For more detail, please visit us onwww.k2pclasses.com.You may write us to email@example.com. You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course offers following topics
> Introduction to Polynomials
> Zeros of a polynomial
> Relationship between zeros and coefficients of quadratic polynomials
> Statement and simple Problems on division algorithm for polynomials with real coefficients.
> Dividing a polynomial by a monomial
> Dividing a polynomial by a polynomial (long method)
> Dividing a polynomial by a polynomial (Synthetic Division)
It is expected that the student have studied Polynomials for class 9.
The course consists of
|Number of videos||2|
|Number of PPTs||3|
|Number of documents||4|
|Number of online tests||1|
|Number of assignments||1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Polynomials for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? :No
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn Polynomials.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepare for examination of Class 10.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a student should be able to :
> Identify Polynomials and find Degree of a Polynomial.
> Find Zeros of a Polynomial.
> Find Polynomial, if Zeros of the polynomial are given.
> Divide a Polynomial by a Monomial
> Divide a Polynomial by a Polynomial by long method
> Divide a Polynomial by a Polynomial by synthetic division method
Language of instruction: English