Teach Yourself : Real Numbers (Class 10)
A self-paced course on Real Numbers for Class 10. On-line classes can be conducted, if required.
This course is for students of Class 10.
The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, assignments and tests.
It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required. For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com. You may write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course offers following topics
> Euclid's division lemma
> Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
> Proofs of results - irrationality of √2, √3, √5 and √7
> Decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
It is expected that the student have studied Real Numbers for class 9.
The course consists of
|Number of videos||3|
|Number of PPTs||3|
|Number of documents||6|
|Number of online tests||1|
|Number of assignments||1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Real Numbers for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? : No
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn Real Numbers.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepare for examination of class 10.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a student should be able to :
> Calculate HCF of two positive integers based on Euclid's division lemma.
> Prove irrationality of √2, √3, √5 and √7.
> Determine decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
Language of instruction: English