Teach Yourself : Mathematics (Class 10) CBSE
A self paced course. Secure high percentage in your board exam with understanding fundamentals.
This course is for students of Class 10. The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, solved question papers, unsolved question papers and tests. It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required (T & C apply).
For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com.You may write us to email@example.com.
You may call us on +91-9431117966.
The course outline:
UNIT I: NUMBER SYSTEMS
> REAL NUMBERS
UNIT II: ALGEBRA
> PAIR OF LINEAR EQUATIONS IN TWO VARIABLES
UNIT III: GEOMETRY
UNIT IV: TRIGONOMETRY
> INTRODUCTION TO TRIGONOMETRY
> TRIGONOMETRIC IDENTITIES
UNIT V: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
UNIT II: ALGEBRA (Contd.)
> QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
> ARITHMETIC PROGRESSIONS
UNIT III: GEOMETRY (Contd.)
UNIT IV: TRIGONOMETRY (Contd.)
> HEIGHTS AND DISTANCES
UNIT V: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY (Contd.)
UNIT VI: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
> LINES (In two-dimensions)
UNIT VII: MENSURATION
> AREAS RELATED TO CIRCLES
> SURFACE AREAS AND VOLUMES
It is expected that the student have studied Polynomials for class 9.
1. What topics would you cover in this course? : Entire syllabus of class 10 Mathematics (CBSE)
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? : Yes (only for one year)
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepares learners for Class 10 examination.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books.
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a learner will be able to
solve problems on Mathematics for class 10 standard of CBSE board.
Note: In the course few materials from public domain are referred, Availability of such materials in the course is subject to availability of these materials in public domain.
Language of instruction: English