Teach Yourself : Constructions (Class 10)
A self-paced course on Construction for Class 10. On-line classes can be conducted, if required.
This course is for students of Class 10.
The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentations, Solved Question Papers, Assignments and Tests.
It is a self-paced course, but on-line classes can be conducted, if required. For more detail, please visit us on www.k2pclasses.com. You may write us to email@example.com. You may call us on +91-9431117966,
The course offers following topics
> Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
> Tangent to a circle from a point outside it.
> Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
The student should know the following constructions.
> To Construct an angle congruent to a given angle
> To draw a parallel line to a given line.
> To draw a perpendicular bisector of a line segment
> To draw a circle of a given radius if centre is given
The course consists of
|Number of videos||: 2|
|Number of PPTs||: 1|
|Number of documents||: 2|
|Number of online tests||: 1|
|Number of assignments||: 1|
1. What topics would you cover in this course? :Construction for class 10
2. Is this going to be a duration based course? : No
3. Who would be target audience for the course? : Class 10 students and anybody who wants to learn construction.
4. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? : Yes, the course prepare for examination of class 10.
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10 Maths books
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a student should be able to understand construction and able to
> Divide a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
> Draw tangents to a circle from a point outside it.
> Construct a triangle similar to a given triangle.
Language of instruction: English