This course is for students of Class 10. But students of class 11 can also refer it. Anybody who wants to learn Arithmetic Progression can also enroll to this course.
The course contains recording of classes, ppt presentation, Solved Question Paper, Assignment and Test.
The course offers following topics:-
> Definition of Arithmetic Progression
> To find nth term
> Sum up to nth term
> Arithmetic Mean
The course consists of:-
|Number of videos||: 5|
|Number of PPTs||: 1|
|Number of documents||: 1|
|Number of online tests||: 1|
|Number of assignments||: 1|
1. Is this going to be a duration based course? :No
2. Who would be target audience for the course? :Class 10 studentsand anybody who wants to learn Arithmetic Progression.
3. Does this course prepare learners for some examinations / certifications? :Yes, this course prepare for examination of class 10 and 11.
4. What topics would you cover in this course? : Arithmetic Progression
5. Are there any prerequisites for taking this course? : It is expected that the student has passed class 9.
6. Would there be a book / study material recommended as part of the course? : Class 10/11 Maths books
7. What would be the outcomes of the course, once a learner completes it? : After competing this course, a student should be able to understand fundamentals of Arithmetic Progression - What is A.P?, how to find out nth term of an AP, calculate sum of first n terms of an AP and can class 10 and 11 A.P. related questions.
Language of instruction: English